Conditions of Booking and Occupancy
Please read these conditions carefully. Each person signing their registration card (“the Guest”) acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and extend to any person (also referred to as “Guest”) occupying or visiting the apartment or complex and/or using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of or with the authority of the Guest.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure a booking.
- Check-in is 2.00pm and check-out is 10am.
- Charges must be paid by cash or credit card before occupancy commences.
- If check-in is after office hours, the full rental will be charged to a credit card on day of arrival.
- Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt.
- The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by any Guest.
- The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Guests must only park cars in the designated areas.
- No more people than what is the maximum occupancy for the apartment may stay in the apartment overnight.
- No animals or pets are to be brought onto the complex.
- Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property that a Guest may sustain while on the complex.
- The by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The apartment must be vacated if after receiving a warning, any Guest fails to comply.
- The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
- The Manager and the apartment owner are not responsible for any misdescription of the apartment.
- The Guest authorises the manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
- If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and removal of Guests’ property.
- It is a condition of occupancy that on departure all rubbish be removed and the dishes washed and returned to their rightful place and the apartment left in a tidy manner. Failure to do so will result in a MINIMUM charge of $15.00 and up to $50.00 maximum being automatically charged on to the credit card provided for security.
- Parties or functions are not permitted within the grounds or in any of Las Rias Holiday Apartments or Penthouses.
- In an event of the guest wanting to move or being required to move due to an unavoidable circumstance the management must be given the first opportunity to find accommodation of a similar standard and in doing so any claims for a refund will not be negotiated or met.
- In an event of an owner selling the apartment, or taking it out of the letting pool, the Manager will try to find a suitable alternative within Las Rias. If there is no other apartment available the Manager will not be responsible to find or pay for accommodation at another resort.
- As our resort is strata titled and we must respect the wishes of our owners we can not accept any schoolies bookings. If a schoolies booking is made through our web site access to the apartment will be denied and a full refund given.
Las Rias adopts the following practice when dealing with the cancellation of a holiday booking. We recommend all guests consider travel insurance
- If the booking is cancelled 120 days or more prior to the planned date of arrival, there will be a full refund less an Administration Fee* of $100.00.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 120 days prior to the planned arrival date, there will be no refund unless and until the premises are re-let for the total period and the same value of the original booking. An Administration Fee* of $100.00 will be deducted from the deposit held before the remainder is refunded.
- No refunds for reduction in stay once in-house
- Refunds – Trust Account cheques are issued for refunds
- If a booking is cancelled within 120 days management will make all reasonable effort to secure another booking for the cancelled dates. However it is strongly recommended that guests take out travel insurance to avoid loss of deposit in the event that another booking is not secured.
* An Administration Fee covers the cost of processing the booking, receipting, banking, cancelling , drawing the refund and postage.
*The Letting Agent and the owner have first right of refusal for all bookings held. In the event of an owner refusing or cancelling a booking no cancellation fee will be charged. In the event that replacement accommodation offered is at a higher price, the owner or agent will not be liable for any monies needed to meet that higher price.